Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Date Night: Floral Print

When I saw this shirt I thought it was a bit flowery for me but I decided to try it on and ended up really liking it! I paired it with a simple black skirt, (a closet staple for me) cute ballet flats and simple accessories. If I'm wearing a bold pattern I tend to stick with plain earrings and maybe a bracelet. If I wear anything else it usually gets too busy. A black clutch completes the look and I'm ready for date night with my husband! :) What's your favorite accessory, skirt or top for date night? Tweet me at @couturemepleas or like my page over on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CoutureMePlease to leave a comment. I love to hear from readers! 

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Target 
Clutch: Forever 21
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: TJ Maxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment